What would it look like if Christians actually lived like we believed the basic truths?
Truth One:
God loves you!
That has been blowing my mind lately! Why has it become so mundane to say "God loves you"? It has lost its power. I stop and think about what that actually means though; the implications that one tiny phrase has on our lives... God Loves Us! HE LOVES US!!!! BAHHHHHHH! We have a God, the Most High King, the Creator, I AM, who loves us perfectly. Perfect love casts out all fear. We are not called to living in fear, but in freedom in the love of Christ! Too often we are too afraid to live in that freedom because we don't truly believe at our core that
God
Loves
Us!
GAHHHHH I feel giddy just thinking about that!
I am striving to live from the perspective that God truly loves me.
No comments:
Post a Comment